How To Put AdSense ads into a WordPress page
A great way to earn money on the internet is by incorporating AdSense into a WordPress page. AdSense is an ad network that has created an opportunity for website operators and blogs to earn money by viewing text or video on their website. Embedding AdSense into a blog is very easy. There are several ways to include How to Put AdSense ads: simply create an ad code and paste it into the editor of your page or article.
AdSense ads into your WordPress article or your page
(1). Log into your WordPress dashboard. This method assumes that you already have a WordPress page that you can edit, as well as an AdSense account.
(2). Sign in to your AdSense account. You need to do this in a separate tab in your browser. In AdSense, click “My Ads” in the top-left corner of the page.
(3). Create your ad in AdSense. Click on “New ad” and create your ad in the appearing dialog box.
(4). Click “Save and Get Code” Make it directly after you finish editing your ad Copy the ad’s code in the dialog box that appears.
(5). Paste the code. In your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the editor of the article or page where you want to include the AdSense code. In the “Text” editor, paste the code into the HTML code of the article where you want the ad to appear.
Make sure you have the “Text” Editor and not the “Visual” editor open. This is in the upper right corner of the editor field.
(6). Check your ad. After inserting the code, click “Save as draft” in the upper-right corner, and then click “Preview” to ensure your ad is displayed where you want it.
(7). Publish or update your article. If you are satisfied with the presentation, you can publish or update your article by clicking on “Publish” or “Update”. The button depends on whether it is a new article or not.
AdSense ads with widgets in a WordPress page
- Log into your WordPress dashboard. This method of incorporating AdSense into a WordPress page is done with widgets. These are built-in apps for your website, where you can view code, menus, and other things. You can also post HTML with them, so you can put an AdSense ad in a WordPress widget.
- Sign in to your AdSense account. You need to do this in a separate tab in your browser. In AdSense, click “My Ads” in the top-left corner of the page.
- Create your ad in AdSense. Click on “New ad” and create your ad in the appearing dialog box.
- Click “Save and Get Code” Make it directly after you finish editing your ad Copy the ad’s code in the dialog box that appears.
- Go to Widgets in your WordPress Admin area. These can be found in the left menu of the dashboard. Move the mouse over “Appearance” and click on “Widgets” in the drop down menu.
- Select the “Text” widget. Drag and drop it into the active active widget area.
- Add a title to the widget. This displays text above the display. You can leave the title blank if you want.
- Paste the code and save it. Paste it into the text area of your “Text” widget. Click on the “Save” button and you’re done. You just added AdSense to a WordPress page.